Advertise your business on one of Redcliffe’s most prominent roadside billboards.
Billboard is located on the corner of Anzac Ave and McGahey St intersection/lights.
One of only 2 entries to the Redcliffe peninsula and the main thoroughfare from Redcliffe to North Lakes and Deception Bay.
- Billboard Located at intersection/lights of McGahey St and Anzac Ave Rothwell
- Billboard size: 6m x 3m with kedar rope on all 4 sides for sail track mount
- Advertising time frame: Minimum 1 month at a time
- Sign is lit up each night, 7 days per week between 6:00pm and 11:00pm
Note: All skins for this board must be made to fit current tracks.
Local Area Statistics
- Redcliffe peninsula is home to over 51,000 residents
- The major economical sectors of Redcliffe are retail trade, construction trades, medical and community services, and property and business services, followed by automotive, manufacturing, and cafés, hotels, restaurants and takeaways.
- Only 2 roads into and out of Redcliffe and one passes straight by this billboard.
- The major shopping areas are the Redcliffe Seaside Village, Peninsula Fair and Kippa-Ring Village, Margate Village, Scarborough Seaside Village, Woody Point Village and The Zone at Rothwell
Question: Why choose billboard advertising?
- With billboards your advertising 24hr per day
- It is proven to be one of the best way to promote brand awareness
- Very cost effective marketing
- A great way to reach a target ordinance
Think about this when planning your billboard advertisement.
- What is the billboard time frame?
- What’s my target ordinance?
- What are you trying to archive by this add? Branding ect
- What are you out of pocket expenses?
- How are you going to monitor the success of the add?